- Allows you to regulate the temperature of your freezer for a fully stocked or minimally stocked freezer.
- These freezers are manufactured with additional heavy-duty components to meet the tough Underwriters Laboratories Standard 471, making these models better for your family or even your family's business. This "Commercial Rating" is proudly stated on the handles of our chest freezers as well as on the serial plate.
- For easy access, store smaller items in our removable freezer baskets.
- Works to protect your food investment. The "Power-On" light glows continually as long as there is power. It warns you that the freezer is not working.
- A blue button is located on the interior back wall of the freezer. You know it is time to defrost your freezer when you can no longer see the blue button because of frost build-up.